Here you can find Serialization Questions and Answers.
In this Serialization Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Serialization Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Serialization Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Serialization Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Serialization Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Which of these is a process of writing the state of an object to a byte stream?
2. Which of these process occur automatically by java run time system?
3. Which of these is an interface for control over serialization and deserialization?
4. Which of these interface extends DataOutput interface?
5. Which of these is a method of ObjectOutput interface used to finalize the output state so that any buffers are cleared?
6. Which of these is method of ObjectOutput interface used to write the object to input or output stream as required?
7. Which of these is a process of extracting/removing the state of an object from a stream?
8. Which of these process occur automatically by java run time system?
9. Which of these is an interface for control over serialization and deserialization?
10. Which of these interface extends DataInput interface?
|Which of these interface extends DataOutput interface?|
Answer: Option C
ObjectOutput interface extends the DataOutput interface and supports object serialization.
Write your comments here: