Here you can find Aggregate Functions DBMS Questions and Answers.
In this Aggregate Functions DBMS Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Aggregate Functions DBMS Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Aggregate Functions DBMS Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Aggregate Functions Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Aggregate Functions DBMS Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Aggregate Functions DBMS are functions that take a ___________ as input and return a single value.
2. Select __________ from instructor where dept name= ’Comp. Sci.’;Which of the following should be used to find the mean of the salary ?
3. All Aggregate Functions DBMS except _____ ignore null values in their input collection.
4. A Boolean data type that can take values true, false, and________ .
5. Select count (____ ID) from teaches where semester = ’Spring’ and year = 2010; If we do want to eliminate duplicates, we use the keyword ______in the aggregate expression.
6. The ____ connective tests for set membership, where the set is a collection of values produced by a select clause. The ____ connective tests for the absence of set membership.
7. We can test for the nonexistence of tuples in a subquery by using the _____ construct.
|All aggregate functions except _____ ignore null values in their input collection.|
Answer: Option B
* is used to select all values including null.
Write your comments here: