Here you can find Satellite Communications ECE Questions and Answers.
In this Satellite Communications ECE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Satellite Communications ECE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organizations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Satellite Communications ECE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Satellite Communications ECE Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Satellite Communications ECE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. _____ is an artificial body that is projected from earth to orbit either earth (or) another body of solar systems.
2. _____ is defined as the use of orbiting satellites to receive, amplify and retransmit data to earth stations.
3. ________ law states that the path followed by the satellite around the primary will be an ellipse.
4. _____ law states that for equal time intervals, the satellite will sweep out equal areas in its orbital plane, focused at the barycenter.
5. _____ law states that the square of the periodic time of orbit is perpendicular to the cube of the mean distance between the two bodies. A3 = 3/n2
6. The point farthest from the earth is defined as ______
7. The point where the orbit crosses the equatorial plane going from south to north is known as ________
8. INTELSAT stands for ________
9. ______ system achieves and maintains the required attitudes, including main function maintaining accurate satellite position throughout the life span of the system.
10. Which of the following refers to the equipment used to provide the service for which the satellite has been launched.
|_____ is defined as the use of orbiting satellites to receive, amplify and retransmit data to earth stations.|
Answer: Option D
Write your comments here: