Here you can find Measurements and Instruments ECE Questions and Answers.
In this Measurements and Instruments ECE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Measurements and Instruments ECE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Measurements and Instruments ECE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Measurements and Instruments ECE Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Measurements and Instruments ECE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. _______ is defined as the increment in the input of the instrument for which the output remains constant
2. ______ is defined as the ratio of change in output to that of change in the quantity being measured
3. In any device, the difference between the measured value & true value is referred as
4. For a time varying input the quality of indication by the instrument is referred as _______
5. ______ is determined as the algebraic numerical difference between the true value of the quantity & the value recorded by the measuring instrument at any instant
6. The instrument ability to reproduce a certain group of readings within a given accuracy is known as ______
7. ___________provides different types of waveforms such as sine, triangular, square, pulse etc at the output
8. __________ provides only sinusoidal signal at the output
9. Function generators, pulse generators & pulse frequency generators are different types of ________
10. A signal generator that generates known & controllable voltages is known as a _______
|______ is used to measure the magnitude of different harmonics of any typical waveform.|
Answer: Option B
Write your comments here: