Here you can find Electric Traction Questions and Answers.
In this Electric Traction Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Electric Traction Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Electric Traction Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Electric Traction Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Electric Traction Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. If the specific energy consumption for suburban services is 50 to 75 watts hours per tonne km, which of the following could be a representative figure for energy consumption on main line service
2. The specific energy consumption for suburban services is usually
3. Speed of locomotive is controlled by
4. A schedule speed of 45 km, per hour is required between two stops 1.5 km apart. The duration of stop is 20 seconds. The acceleration is 2.4 km phps and retardation is 3.2 km phps. For a simplified trapezoidal curve the maximum speed over the mil will be
5. When the speed of the train is estimated taking into account the time of stop at a station in addition to the actual running time between stops, is known as
6. The coefficient of adhesion is highest when
7. Method of speed control used on 25 kV, 50 Hz single phase traction is
8. For supply on 25 kV, 50 Hz single phase, suitable motor for electric traction is
9. Power supply frequency for 25 kV single phase system is
10. Braking retardation on suburban trains is
|The specific energy consumption for suburban services is usually|
Answer: Option B
50 to 75 watt-hours per tonne km
Write your comments here: