Here you can find Circuit Breakers Questions and Answers.
In this Circuit Breakers Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Circuit Breakers Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Circuit Breakers Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Circuit Breakers Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Circuit Breakers Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In a circuit breaker the active recovery voltage depends upon
2. The transient voltage that appears across the contacts at the instant of arc extinction is called
3. The normal frequency rms voltage that appears across the breaker poles after final arc extinction has occurred, is
4. If a circuit breaker does not operate on electrical compound, the probable reason could be
5. In a circuit breaker if the insulation resistance between phase terminal and earthed frame is less than the specified limit, the probable cause could be
6. There is definite objection to use of which of the following medium for extinguishing the arc in case of a circuit breaker ?
7. The insulation resistance of high voltage circuit breaker is
8. The contact resistance of a circuit breaker is. of the order of
9. Which of the following circuit breakers does not use pneumatic operating mechanism
10. Fusing factor for a HRC fuse is
|If a circuit breaker does not operate on electrical compound, the probable reason could be|
Answer: Option D
any of the above
Write your comments here: