Here you can find Electric Power Generation Questions and Answers.
In this Electric Power Generation Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Electric Power Generation Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Electric Power Generation Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Electric Power Generation Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Electric Power Generation Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In regenerative cycle, bled steam is
2. Most of the generators in thermal power plants run at
3. Which of the following is not the voltage at which power is usually transmitted
4. Overall thermal efficiency of a steam power station is in the range
5. What is the maximum size of steam turbine usually being installed, for thermal power plants ?
6. Which of the following, is not a high pressure boiler ?
7. A condenser in a thermal power plant condenses steam combing out of
8. Permissible pH value of water for boilers is
9. The equipment installed in power plants to reduce air pollution due to smoke is
10. Super heated steam is always
|In regenerative cycle, bled steam is|
Answer: Option C
used to beat feed water for boiler
Write your comments here: