Here you can find General Awareness Questions and Answers.
In this General Awareness Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice General Awareness Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots General Awareness Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download General Awareness Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of General Awareness Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. With Which of the following games , Baichung Bhutia is associated?
2. Assembly Elections will take place in which one of the following States in January 2012 ?
3. Which one of the following is not a salient feature of Debit Card ?
4. Banks issue a letter to beneficiary on behalf of its constituents like guarantee for making payment on their behalf on fulfillment of its terms and conditions. What is this arrangement known in banking context ?
5. As per Financial inclusion drive one of the following Banks introduced Tiny Cards with Bio metric identification. Which of the following is that Bank?
6. World leaders are to assemble in Rio de Janeiro in June 2012 for the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development ( Rio + 20). All nations are going to make some commitment towards the goal of the conference. As per the agenda circulated, what commitment do world leaders want from India in the Conference ?
7. Who among the following is the recipient of the Padma Vibhushan given in 2011 ?
8. Under the liberalised scheme of interest subsidy, Government of India provides interest subsidy on housing loan at the rate of ?
9. When a Bank provides a loan for purchase of white goods, it is categorized as __________
10. With reference to a cheque which of the following is the 'drawee bank' ?
|Banks issue a letter to beneficiary on behalf of its constituents like guarantee for making payment on their behalf on fulfillment of its terms and conditions. What is this arrangement known in banking context ?|
Answer: Option E
Letter of Credit
Write your comments here: