Here you can find English Questions and Answers.
In this English Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice English Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots English Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download English Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of English Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Directions(1-5): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5) i.e, 'No Error', (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any). I noticed (1)/ several reporters (2)/ hovering around (3)/ outside of the courtroom.(4)/ No Error(5)
2. My colleague had (1)/ a hard time juggling (2)/ the needs of her family (3)/ with the demands of her job.(4)/No Error(5)
3. Despite all (1)/ the media hype,(2)/ I found the film as (3)/ very disappointing. (4)/No Error(5)
4. Given that (1)/ there was so less time.(2)/ I think the students have (3)/ done a good job (4)/No Error(5)
5. The winner of (1)/ the journalist of the year award was (2)/ not other than (3)/ the editor's daughter.(4)/ No Error(5)
6. Directions (6-10): In each of the following sentences, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. In the last budget, the government brought in a new scheme of taxation.
7. The sales of the company are increasing by leaps and bounds.
8. The police made considerable headway in sorting the papers.
9. The kind old woman received the stranger with open arms.
10. My friend ran off helter-skelter down the slope.