Here you can find Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers.
In this Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. A disk's content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be changed or erased by the user is ______
2. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
3. The default view in Excel is _______ view.
4. System software _________
5. In Word you can force a page break ________
6. Grouping and processing all of firm's transactions at one time is called _____________
7. Help Menu is available at which button?
8. You can keep your personal files/folders in _______
9. A central computer that holds collections of data and programs for many PCs, workstations, and other computers in a(n) _____________
10. When you save to this, your data will remain intact even when the computer is turned off.
|In Word you can force a page break ________|
Answer: Option B
By positioning your cursor at the appropriate place and pressing Ctrl+Enter
Write your comments here: