Here you can find Cryptography Questions and Answers.
In this Cryptography Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Cryptography Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Cryptography Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Cryptography Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Cryptography Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In cryptography, what is cipher?
2. In asymmetric key cryptography, the private key is kept by:
3. Which one of the following algorithm is not used in asymmetric-key cryptography?
4. In cryptography, the order of the letters in a message is rearranged by:
5. What is data encryption standard (DES)?
6. Cryptanalysis is used:
7. Which one of the following is a cryptographic protocol used to secure HTTP connection?
8. Voice privacy in GSM cellular telephone protocol is provided by:
9. ElGamal encryption system is:
10. Cryptographic hash function takes an arbitrary block of data and returns:
|Which one of the following algorithm is not used in asymmetric-key cryptography?|
Answer: Option C
Write your comments here: