Here you can find Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers.
In this Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. A disk's content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be changed or erased by the user is ______
2. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
3. The default view in Excel is _______ view.
4. System software _________
5. In Word you can force a page break ________
6. Grouping and processing all of firm's transactions at one time is called _____________
7. Help Menu is available at which button?
8. You can keep your personal files/folders in _______
9. A central computer that holds collections of data and programs for many PCs, workstations, and other computers in a(n) _____________
10. When you save to this, your data will remain intact even when the computer is turned off.- Page 7
Answer: Option D
A Browser is the software that allows users to surf the net.
Answer: Option E
Privacy is the right to be left alone when you want to be to have control over your own personal information, and not to be observed without your consent.
Answer: Option D
Uplink is a term relating to sending data to a satellite. An uplink is the portion of a communications link used for the transmission of signals from an Earth terminal to a satellite on to an airborne platform.
Answer: Option B
Hypertext is text displayed on a computer or other electronic device with references (hyper links) to other text that the reader can immediately access usually by a mouse click or keypress sequence. A part from running text, hypertext may contain tables, images and other presentation devices. Hypertext is the underlying concept defining the structure of the World Wide Web
Answer: Option A