Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. A disease would always necessarily have ________
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence from a group. Which one does not belong to the group ?
3. Which of the following expressions is correct if the expression 'Z > Y > = W < V' is definitely correct ?
4. Which of the following will come in the place of the question mark (?) ZXW USR PNM ? FDC
5. Town D is 13 km towards the East of town A. A bus starts from town A, travels 8 km towards West and takes a right turn. After taking the right turn, it travels 5 km and reaches town B the bus takes a right turn again. travels 21 km and stops. How far and towards which direction must the bus travel to reach town D ?
6. Directions(6-10): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around a circular table, facing the center. G is sitting third to the right of F. H is not an immediate neighbour of F and G. A is sitting second to the right of H. B is sitting third to the right of C and C is not an immediate neighbour of G. D is not an immediate neighbour of H or C. Who is sitting exactly between H and A ?
7. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their seating positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which one does not belong to the group ?
8. What will come in place of the question mark (?) based upon the given seating arrangement? AF DG CA ?
9. What is the position of E with respect to A ?
10. How many persons are sitting between B and E starting from B in an anti clockwise direction?
Answer: Option C
A disease would always necessarily have a cause. Every disease is caused by infection or disorder.
Answer: Option E
Except Dim, all others indicate length or height.
Answer: Option B
W < Z is True
Which of the following will come in the place of the question mark (?)
ZXW USR PNM ? FDC
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option D
5 km towards south