Here you can find Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers.
In this Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. The operation of combining two cells into a single cell in Excel is referred to as ____
2. Which of the following can be used to store a large number of files in asmall amount of storage space?
3. In a computer processing takes place in ____
4. Data is organized in a worksheet as ___
5. Which of the following is an example of a binary number?
6. Spell Check will find errors in Which of the following?
7. Which of the following is not a storage medium?
8. In Excel, when the contents and attributes of a cell or range of cells have to be erased using the menu, the user must ____
9. The computer abbreviation KB usually means ___
10. If an Excel Worksheet is to be linked for use in a PowerPoint presentation, the following should be clicked _____- Page 3
Answer: Option A
Random Access Memory
Answer: Option E
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option C
A file extension is establishing by the user to indicate the date it was created
Answer: Option A