Here you can find Bank Exam Practice Test 8 Questions and Answers.
In this Bank Exam Practice Test 8 Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Bank Exam Practice Test 8 Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Bank Exam Practice Test 8 Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Bank Exam Practice Test 8 Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Bank Exam Practice Test 8 Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. In certain code 'BUILT' written as '5#32@' and 'TRIBE' is written as '@935©'. How is 'RULE' written in that code ?
2. How many meaningful English words can be formed, starting with S, with the second, the fourth, the fifth and the eighth letters of the word PERISHED, using each letter is only once in each word ? (To be counted from left)
3. The position of how many digits in the number 837912 will remain unchanged after the digits within the number are rearranged in descending order?(from left to right)
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'STREAMING' each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?(In both forward and backward directions)
5. In certain code 'CLEAR' is written as 'SBFMD' and 'BONDS' is written as 'TEOPC' . How is 'STALE' written in that code ?
1. Directions(1-5): What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions ? 5 * ? = 8042 ÷ 4
2. 206 * 71 - 12080 = ?
3. 3/7 ÷ 9/14 * 6/11 =?
4. √? + 22 = √2601
5. 2 4/5 - 1 3/8 + 3 1/2 = ?
1. The operation of combining two cells into a single cell in Excel is referred to as ____
2. Which of the following can be used to store a large number of files in asmall amount of storage space?
3. In a computer processing takes place in ____
4. Data is organized in a worksheet as ___
5. Which of the following is an example of a binary number?
1. Directions (1-15): Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. A Russian proverb advises us not to buy a house, but the neighbourhood. While till some years ago, it was impossible to dictate who lived with you in the same quarters, today when you think of buying a home, you could actually create your own dream neightbourhood- thanks to the Internet and the group buying model. The group buying model has been applied in different industries, from cars to baby merchandise to pet care products . Now, the trend is catching on in the real estate sector, with many sites as well as broking firms offering group deals on real estate projects in India. The way it works is simple. Take xxx.com for example. This is an online and offline integrated platform which showcases property. It uses social media networks to let buyers know about possible good deals, and leaving it to them to do some viral marketing. once a large group of buyers is thus developer and helps negotiate a suitable discount. Since, the developer doesn't have to pay for the marketing, it is willing enough to pay these companies a transaction fee which is a percentage of the total value of the deal. For the buyers, it offers the rates at no fee, thus making it a win-win proposition for all involved. The developer also benefit by getting substantial cash flow, giving them a good amount of working capital. "In today's real estate scenario, bulk buying could be the answer to the market slump and the long awaited cash flow," says the Founder of xxx.com. Sometimes, the discount size is not to be sneered at. Discounts on group buying vary from 5-30 percent, the average divergence from market rate being 25-30 percent. Customer 'buy-in' is the model. But is it temporary fad? In a way, the online group buying set-up is similar to the model developers share sixth speculators, who buy in bulk even before the project gets kick-started and get discounts of 30-40 percent. They pay 50 percent of the property value upfront. Group buying companies prove more beneficial for developers as they get away with providing lesser discounts than to speculators. Some sound a note of caution on the trend. Present conditions are conductive for this business model as group buying works well in a situation where stocks are moving slowly, markets are jittery and there is ample supply. It may not work in a seller's market. Another caution is very often the builders do not offer the best inventory to the group in terms of location and utility. The buyers have to use their astute Judgement to avoid such traps. The discount size on group buying, compared to usual discount to speculators is usually
2. Which of the following may be the objective of the passage?
3. Group buying of real estate is done
4. xxx.com are the ____
5. The group buying model certainly did not start with
1. India has agreed to provide financial help to which of the following countries so that it can also implement its 10th Five Year's Plan (2008-13) successfully?
2. which of the following States is a major producer of Sugar in India?
3. A bank branch receives a counterfeit note of Rs 100/- from the customer wants it back. Which of the following action should be taken by the Bank?
4. Which of the following is not a mode of foreign capital inflow in India?
5. Exporters and importers in India are required to know 'FEMA' rules. What does the letter 'M' denote in the term 'FEMA'?