Here you can find General Awareness Questions and Answers.
In this General Awareness Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice General Awareness Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots General Awareness Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download General Awareness Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of General Awareness Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Which of the following is not a Negotiable Instrument?
2. Which of the following Stock Exchange in India has decided to launch "Carbon Index" so that Inversters can assess risk and opportunities associated with climate change?
3. Which of the following would be the 'venue of the World Athletic Championship 2013'?
4. Who among the following will represent India in 17th SAARC Summit held at Addu in Maldives in November 2011?
5. What is the maximum balance amount that is eligible for earning interest in a normal savings bank account?
6. When a customer opens a Deposit account with the bank, Which of the following is the status of the Bank?
7. Banking Ombudsman Scheme applicable to the business of
8. Which of the following functions are not being performed by the Reserve Bank of India?
9. A bank is called as 'Scheduled Bank' when _____
10. Australian Government recently decided to sell Uranium to India. Uranium is used mainly for- Page 3
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option B
Rs. 2 Lacs
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option E