Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. The positions of how many digits in the number 523169 will remain unchanged if the digits with in the number are written in ascending order?(from left to right)
2. In certain code 'BUILD' is written as '5#31@' and 'LIKES' is written as '13©*8'. How is 'SKID' written in that code ?
3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'DAREDEVIL' each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?(in both forward and backward directions)
4. If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the third, the seventh and the eight letters of the word STEADFAST, which of the following will be the second letter of that word ? If no such word can be formed, give 'X' as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed. give 'Y' as the answer.
5. In a certain code 'TASK' is written as 'BUJR' and 'BIND' is written as 'JCCM'. How is 'SUIT' written in that code?
In the following questions, the symbols δ, *, $, @ and © are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: 'P $ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q'. 'P δ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P © Q' means 'P is either smaller than or equal to Q'. 'P * Q' means 'P is smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smallest than nor equal to Q'. Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is / are definitely true ? Give answer (1) if only Conclusion I is true. Give answer (2) if only Conclusion II is true. Give answer (3) if either Conclusion I or II is true. Give answer (4) if neither Conclusion I nor II is true Give answer (5) if both Conclusions I and II are true. Statements: W $ F, F δ R, R * M Conclusions: I. R * W II. R $ W
7. Statements: V δ T, T @ N, N $ J Conclusions: I. J * T II. N * V
8. Statements: K © R, R δ M, M * F Conclusions: I. F @ J II. K * M
9. Statements: B @ J, J * H, H © N Conclusions: I. N @ J II. N @ B
10. Statements: T * K, K © M, M δ D Conclusions: I. D * K II. M @ T- Page 6
Following are the conditions for selecting a Marketing Manager in an organisation.
The Candidate must-----
(i) be at least 25 years and not more than 35 years old as on 10.12.2011.
(ii) be a graduate in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks.
(iii) have completed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing Management with at least 60% marks.
(iv) have post qualification work experience of at least 5 years as Assistant Marketing Manager in an organisation.
In the case of a candidate who fulfills all the conditions except
(a) at (ii) above, but has secured at least 50% in graduation and at least 65% in Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing.
(b) at (i) above, but is not more than 40 years old and has work experience of 8 years as Assistant Marketing Manager, his/her case is to be refered to Managing Director.
In each question below, details of one candidate are provided. You have to take one of the following course of actions based on the conditions given above and the information provided in each question and mark the number of that course of action as your answer. You are not to assume anything other than the information provided in each question. All these cases are given to you as on 01.12.2011.
Mark answer (1) if the data provided are inadequate to take a decision.
Mark answer (2) if the candidate is not to be selected.
Mark answer (3) if the candidate is to be selected.
Mark answer (4) if the case is to be referred to Head Marketing.
Mark answer (5) if the case is to be referred to Managing Director.
Now read the information provided in each question and mark your answer accordingly.
Medha Gosavi was born on 8th March 1982. She has been working as Assistant Marketing Manager in an organisation for the past six years after completing her Post Graduate Degree in Management with 70% marks . She has secured 53% marks in B.Com
Answer: Option D
|(i) or (b)||(ii) or (a)||(iii)||(iv)|
|Medha||√ --||-- √||√||√|
|Mihir||√ --||X X||√||√|
|Arup||√ --||√ --||NG||√|
|Manish||√ -- ||√ --||√||√|
|Nilima||-- √||√ --||√||√|
Answer: Option B
Mihir does not satisfy condition (ii) or (a).
Answer: Option A
Marks in management is not gave.
Answer: Option C
Manish satisfy all the conditions
Answer: Option E
Nilima Patkar satisfies conditions (b), (ii), (iii) and (iv) Therefore, her case should be referred to Managing Director