Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. The positions of how many digits in the number 523169 will remain unchanged if the digits with in the number are written in ascending order?(from left to right)
2. In certain code 'BUILD' is written as '5#31@' and 'LIKES' is written as '13©*8'. How is 'SKID' written in that code ?
3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'DAREDEVIL' each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?(in both forward and backward directions)
4. If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the third, the seventh and the eight letters of the word STEADFAST, which of the following will be the second letter of that word ? If no such word can be formed, give 'X' as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed. give 'Y' as the answer.
5. In a certain code 'TASK' is written as 'BUJR' and 'BIND' is written as 'JCCM'. How is 'SUIT' written in that code?
In the following questions, the symbols δ, *, $, @ and © are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: 'P $ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q'. 'P δ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P © Q' means 'P is either smaller than or equal to Q'. 'P * Q' means 'P is smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smallest than nor equal to Q'. Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is / are definitely true ? Give answer (1) if only Conclusion I is true. Give answer (2) if only Conclusion II is true. Give answer (3) if either Conclusion I or II is true. Give answer (4) if neither Conclusion I nor II is true Give answer (5) if both Conclusions I and II are true. Statements: W $ F, F δ R, R * M Conclusions: I. R * W II. R $ W
7. Statements: V δ T, T @ N, N $ J Conclusions: I. J * T II. N * V
8. Statements: K © R, R δ M, M * F Conclusions: I. F @ J II. K * M
9. Statements: B @ J, J * H, H © N Conclusions: I. N @ J II. N @ B
10. Statements: T * K, K © M, M δ D Conclusions: I. D * K II. M @ T- Page 3
R 4 $ M E 7 T # A 2 J @ U K 9 P
I % 1 8 Q W 3 δ Z 5 * N 6 F © V G
Which of the following should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on the elements in the above arrangement ?
M$7 A#J KUP
Answer: Option D
1 % Q
Answer: Option C
Consonant Symbol Vowel
Such combinations are
T # A : J @ U
Answer: Option B
Number/symbol Number Constant
There is only one such combinations: 18Q
Answer: Option E
Altogether there are 33 elements. If the positions of 25th elements from the right end are reversed, the 8 elements from the left will remain unchanged. Now, 16th element from the left would be (16-8) = 8th element from the right end in the original sequence, i.e, 5.
Answer: Option A
8th to the left of 23rd from the left and means 15th from the left i.e, 9