Here you can find General Awareness Questions and Answers.
In this General Awareness Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice General Awareness Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots General Awareness Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download General Awareness Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of General Awareness Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Which of the following organisation/agencies is specifically set up to boost overall rural development in India?
2. Which of the following States has expressed its unhappiness over the agreement on sharing of Teesta water between India and Bangladesh ? (Agreement was not signed 12because of the objection)
3. Banks in India are regulated under____
4. Which of the following countries is a major producer of Jute?
5. Compilation of data on industrial production in India is done by which of the following agencies/ organisation?
6. The President of India visited Which of the following countries in July 2011 and held discussions with Mr.Lee Myung-bak, the President of the country?
7. India is providing financial help to Which of the following countries for building a large harbour there named as kankasanthurai Harbour?
8. A Savings Bank Account opened with a commercial bank with zero balance or very minimal balance is known as
9. What does the letter 'R' denote in the abbreviation 'BR Act' which controls banking activities in the country?
10. 'Base Rate' in banks is
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option E
Answer: Option B
Banking Regulation Act, 1949
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option D
Planning Commission of India