Here you can find Bank Exam Practice Test 6 Questions and Answers.
In this Bank Exam Practice Test 6 Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Bank Exam Practice Test 6 Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Bank Exam Practice Test 6 Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Bank Exam Practice Test 6 Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Bank Exam Practice Test 6 Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. The positions of how many digits in the number 523169 will remain unchanged if the digits with in the number are written in ascending order?(from left to right)
2. In certain code 'BUILD' is written as '5#31@' and 'LIKES' is written as '13©*8'. How is 'SKID' written in that code ?
3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'DAREDEVIL' each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?(in both forward and backward directions)
4. If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the third, the seventh and the eight letters of the word STEADFAST, which of the following will be the second letter of that word ? If no such word can be formed, give 'X' as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed. give 'Y' as the answer.
5. In a certain code 'TASK' is written as 'BUJR' and 'BIND' is written as 'JCCM'. How is 'SUIT' written in that code?
What should come in place of question mark(?) in the following questions ?6.2 * 5.5 * 4.5 = ?
2. 7 1/7 - 3 1/14 + 2 2/7 = ?
3. 1/5 * 5/7 * 7/6 = ?
4. 2615 - 4361 + 2881 = ? * 20
5. 3.5 * ( 48 ÷ 1.5) = ?
1. Which of the following is not an example of hardware?
2. Which of the following is not true about computer files?
3. The result of a formula in a cell is the
4. Which of the following is not a storage medium?
5. Choose the odd one out___
1. Directions (1-5) : Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. India's manufacturing growth fell to its lowest in more than two years in September, 2011, reinforcing fears that an extended period of high policy rates is hurting growth, according to a closely watched index. The HSBC India Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI), based on a survey of over 500 companies, fell to 50.4 from 52.6 in august and 53.6 in july. It was the lowest since March 2009, when the reading was below 50, indicating contraction. September's index also recorded the biggest one-month fall since November 2008. The sub index for new orders, which reflects future output, declined for the sixth successive month, while export orders fell for a third month on the back of weakness in global economy. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) last week indicated it was not done yet with monetary policy tightening as inflation was still high. The bank has already raised rates 12 times since March 2010 to tame inflation, which is at a 13-month high of 9.78%. Economy expect the RBI to raise rates one more time but warn that targeted growth will be hard to achieve if the slump continues. "This(fall in PMI) was driven by weaker orders, with export orders still contracting due to the weaker global economic conditions," HSBC said in a press release quoting its chief economist for India&ASEAN. PMI is considered a fairly good indicator of manufacturing activity the world over, but in the case of India, the large contribution of the un organised sector yields a low correlation with industrial growth. However, the Index for Industrial Production (IIP) has been showing a weakening trend, having slipped to a 21-month low of 3.3% in July. The core sector, which consists of eight infrastructure industries and has a combined weight of 37.9% in the IIP, also grew at only 3.5% in August. The PMI data is in line with the suffering manufacturing activity in India as per other estimates. Producers are seeing that demand conditions are softening and the outlook is uncertain, therefore they are producing less. Employment in the manufacturing sector declined for the second consecutive month, indicating it too was under pressure. This could be attributed to lower requirement of staff and rise in resignations as higher wage requests go unfulfilled, the HSBC statement said. On the inflation front, input prices rose at an 11-month low rate, but despite signs of softening, they still remain at historically high levels. While decelerating slightly, the readings for input and output prices suggest that inflation pressures remain firmly in place. Most economists feel the RBI is close to the end of its rate hike cycle. Even the weekly Wholesale Price Index (WPI) estimates have started showing signs of softening, having fallen more than one percentage point. The PMI is based on surveys of
2. Which year did PMI record the biggest one-month fall since 2008?
3. Which of the following explains the phrase, as used in the passage,-"...it was not done yet"?
4. Which of the following is indicated by the sub Index for new orders?
5. How many Companies are included in PMI data from India?
1. Which of the following organisation/agencies is specifically set up to boost overall rural development in India?
2. Which of the following States has expressed its unhappiness over the agreement on sharing of Teesta water between India and Bangladesh ? (Agreement was not signed 12because of the objection)
3. Banks in India are regulated under____
4. Which of the following countries is a major producer of Jute?
5. Compilation of data on industrial production in India is done by which of the following agencies/ organisation?