Here you can find General Awareness Questions and Answers.
In this General Awareness Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice General Awareness Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots General Awareness Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download General Awareness Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of General Awareness Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Banks are considered as "financial intermediaries". Which of the following activity correctly and comprehensively explains this role of banks?
2. The rate below which banks can not generally lend is called as __________
3. As per the data released by the Union Health Ministry (of India) the infant morality rate is lowest in ________
4. Dada Saheb Phalke Awards are given by the Ministry of __________
5. Which of the following is not a type of Cheque ?
6. Mr. John Key is the present
7. Which of the following is the name of an autonomous organisation for rural technology?
8. With a view to facilitate payment of balance in deposit account to the person named by the depositor without any hassles in the event of death of the account holder, the following facility was introduced in bank accounts in our country.
9. In relation to banking, what do you understand by "Ever-Greening of Loan Account"?
10. Which of the following countries is NOT a member of ASEAN ?- Page 7
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option E
A. Demand Draft
B. Credit Card
C. Debit Card
Answer: Option D
Both B and C
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option D