Here you can find Bank Exam Practice Test 5 Questions and Answers.
In this Bank Exam Practice Test 5 Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Bank Exam Practice Test 5 Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Bank Exam Practice Test 5 Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Bank Exam Practice Test 5 Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Bank Exam Practice Test 5 Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Which of the following groups of alphabets should replace the blank spaces so that the group of alphabets, given in bold follow a logical pattern from the preceding and the following group of alphabets?
2. The positions of how many alphabets will remain unchanged if each of the alphabets in the word WALKINGS is arranged in alphabetical order from left to right?
3. If it is possible to make only one meaningful word with the first, fifth, ninth and the tenth letters of the word 'AUTOMOBILE'. Which would be the second letter of the word from the right? If more than one such word can be formed, give 'Y' as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give 'Z' as your answer.
4. An 'Island' is related to 'Sea' in the same way as an 'Oasis' is related to ' ___________'
5. If two is subtracted from each odd digit and three is added to each even digit in the number 3675249 how many digits will appear twice in the new number thus formed?
6^2 * 5^2 = 545 - 324 + ?
2. √(7)^2 + (17)^2 + (5)^2 - 2 = ?
3. 4 1/3 + 2 1/6 + 6 1/2 = ?
4. 76% of (?) - (11)^2 = 525
5. 325 - (12)^2 + 75 = (?)^2 - 68
1. The ____________ folder retains copies of messages that you have started but are not yet ready to send.
2. You can _______ a search by providing more information the search engine can use to select a smaller, more useful set of results.
3. The contents of ________ are lost when the computer turns off.
4. The _____ enables you to simultaneously keep multiple Web pages open in one browser window.
5. A DVD is an example of a(n) ______
Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Once up on a time, there was a shrewd shopkeeper called Makarand. He had a friend called Mihir, who was keen on going on a pilgrimage, but he did not know where to leave his precious savings. So he came to Makarand's shop and said, 'my friend, I trust you please look after my life's savings till I return from my pilgrimage ?' Makarand pretended to be deep in thought, and then said, 'I would rather not. Money spoils relationships. What if something happens to your money while you are away ? You will no longer be my friend.' As Mihir stood there by his shop thinking about what his friend had just said, an old woman entered on shop and bought some things. One of the boys helping Makarand, gave her less change than he should have. Makarand saw this and pretended to scold the boy, he then ordered him to return the remaining money to the woman. Mihir not knowing that this was an act put up by Makarand to make him believe that he was honest, was convinced about his decision and said to Makarand, 'I have decided. I will leave the money only with you.' Makarand smiled. Then let us do something. Let's take the bag of coins and bury it in a place that only you and I will know of. That way, even if something happens to me while you are away, you will know where your money is. Mihir, simple that he was thought this was a good idea and the two went and hid the bag in a secret place. Mihir left the next day on his pilgrimage happy his savings were in safe hands Six months later, Mihir returned. He dumped his luggage at home and went to dig out his bag of savings. But even though he searched and searched for his valuables, there was no sign of the bag anywhere. In panic, he ran to Makarand, who was busy in his shop. When Mihir asked him about the bag. Makarand pretended to be surprised. ' But I did not go that way in all these months. Why don't you search for it again ?' he said, putting on his most innocent look. Mihir had no choice but to believe him. sadly, he went home. On the way, as luck would have it. he met the old woman he had seen in Makarand's shop. Seeing him sad, she asked him what the matter was Mihir told her the whole story. Then she smiled and whispered a plan to him. Not long after, the woman came to Makarand's shop, carrying a big box. 'Brother, I heard you are a good and honest man. My son went on pilgramage many months ago and has still not returned. I am worried and have decided to go and look for him. Will you look after my box of two hundred gold coins while I am away ?' Makarand could not believe his luck. He was about to launch into his idea about hiding the box, when an angry Mihir entered the shop, "Where is '...... but before he could complete his sentence. Makarand, afraid of being accused in front of the old woman, said quickly. 'I forgot. I had seen some pigs digging around there and had removed the bag just to keep it safe. Here it is. 'And he handed Mihir the bag he had stolen many months ago. Now the old woman pretended she was seeing Mihir for the first time, 'Son, did you also go on a pilgrimage ?' Could you tell me if you met my son anywhere? His name is Jahangir.' Mihir, clutching onto his precious bag, said, 'Yes, Auntie, I met him on the road a few villages away. He was on his way home. He should be there in a week.' The old woman leaned over and took her box away from Makarand. Thank you, brother, you have saved me an unnecessary trip. Now, I will need some money to prepare for my son's welcome, 'she added and the two left the shop. Makarand could only stare at them open-mouthed. What incident in the passage convinced Mihir that Makarand was indeed an honest man? (A) The incident where he scolded his helper boy for returning less change to the old woman who was a customer in his shop. (B) The fact that Makarand refused to keep Mihir's money, in the event that it might destroy their friendship. (C) The incident where Makarand told Mihir that he had kept his bag with him as he saw pigs digging at the very spot where the treasure was buried.
2. What was Makarand's real intention for wanting to bury Mihir's bag of valuables?
3. Where did Makarand and Mihir bury the bag of coins?
4. Which of the following is true with regard to Mihir ?
5. Why did Mihir want to keep his life's savings with Makarand ? (A) Makarand had a locker in his shop. (B) He trusted his friend Makarand more than anyone else. (C) He was scared that if he buried his savings, the pigs would dig it out.
1. Banks are considered as "financial intermediaries". Which of the following activity correctly and comprehensively explains this role of banks?
2. The rate below which banks can not generally lend is called as __________
3. As per the data released by the Union Health Ministry (of India) the infant morality rate is lowest in ________
4. Dada Saheb Phalke Awards are given by the Ministry of __________
5. Which of the following is not a type of Cheque ?