Here you can find English Questions and Answers.
In this English Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice English Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots English Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download English Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of English Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
I. Our office decided to organize a party for the _______ couple. II. She _______ him in conversation to while away some time.
2. I. It is required that you fill out these two _______ to register for the job. II. This subject has many practical ________ in day to day life.
3. I. The nest ________ of the case is after two months. II. After the accident her ________ has been affected.
4. I. As a last ______ we had to accept these terms and conditions. II. This place has become a good tourist _________ now.
5. I. The organization decided on an hourly minimum _______ of Rs. 35. II. Will he _______ a war on these fronts to improve things ?
Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and "No correction is required", mark (5) as the answer. One of the factor for her failure is the lack of concern for others.
7. In reality, this policy will only lead to more corruption in an already corrupt environment.
8. At currently estimates, the cost of modernizing the airport would be more than double the earlier estimate.
9. No of these moves brought credit to the management.
10. India has already been primarily an agricultural country.- Page 7
The cost of constructing (1)/ houses are increased (2)/ because of the high (3)/ price of cement. (4)/ No error (5)
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option D