Here you can find Bank Exam Practice Test 4 Questions and Answers.
In this Bank Exam Practice Test 4 Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Bank Exam Practice Test 4 Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Bank Exam Practice Test 4 Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Bank Exam Practice Test 4 Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Bank Exam Practice Test 4 Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. In certain code GRANT is written as UOBSH and PRIDE is written as FEJSQ. How is SOLD written in that code?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. How many meaningful English words can be made with the second, the fourth, the sixth and the seventh letters of the word STUMBLE using each letter only once in each word?
4. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following letter series based on the English alphabetical order? BE GJ LO QT ?
5. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word GOVERNMENT each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as in the English alphabet?
I. Our office decided to organize a party for the _______ couple. II. She _______ him in conversation to while away some time.
2. I. It is required that you fill out these two _______ to register for the job. II. This subject has many practical ________ in day to day life.
3. I. The nest ________ of the case is after two months. II. After the accident her ________ has been affected.
4. I. As a last ______ we had to accept these terms and conditions. II. This place has become a good tourist _________ now.
5. I. The organization decided on an hourly minimum _______ of Rs. 35. II. Will he _______ a war on these fronts to improve things ?
1. 16% of 450 ÷?% of 250 = 4.8
2. 19.5% of 524 = ?
3. √? - 11 = √1521
4. 700 ÷ 70 ÷ 0.5 = ?
5. 12.8 * 4.5 * 2.2 = ?
1. Which of the following Awards is given for excellence in the field of Literature?
2. Ms.Hina Rabbani Khar of Pakistan and Mr. Yang Jiechi of China held a meeting recently in Beijing. Both of them are holding which of the following positions in their respective countries?
3. International Cricket Matches are NOT played in _____
4. Which term is used in Physics?
5. Which of the following terms is used in the game of Chess?
1. A disk's content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be changed or erased by the user is ______
2. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
3. The default view in Excel is _______ view.
4. System software _________
5. In Word you can force a page break ________