Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. How many digits in the number '5279143' will be as far away from the beginning of the number as when the digits are rearranged in ascending order from left to right within the number?
2. If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the fourth, the fifth and seventh letters of the word COURTESY, using each letter only once in the word, which of the following will be the third letter of that word? If no such word can be formed, give 'N' as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed, give 'M' as the answer.
3. In a certain code 'BEAMING' is written as 'BFCMHOJ' and 'CLEAR' is written as 'MDESB' How is 'TRAIL' written in that code?
4. In certain code 'TWICE' is written as '34$5' and 'WEARS' is written as '4δ29%'. How is 'SEAT' written in that code?
5. How many such pairs of digits are there in the number '5391246' in both forward and backward directions, each of which has as many digits between them in the number as when the digits are arranged in ascending order with in the number?
6. K, L, C, E, H, T and P are sitting around a circular table facing the center but not necessarily in the same order. T is third to the right of H. L is fourth to the left of P. P is to the immediate right of H. C is fourth to the right of E. E is not an immediate neighbor of T. Who is second to the left of L?
7. What is K's position with respect to P?
8. Who is fourth to the right of P?
9. Who is second to the right of H?
10. Who is to the immediate right of E?- Page 4
'A δ B' means 'A is neither greater than nor equal to B'.
'A % B' means 'A is neither smaller than nor greater than B'.
'A * B' means 'A is not greater than B'.
'A $ B' means 'A is greater than B'
'A © B' means 'A is either greater than or equal to B'
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true?
Answer: Option A
H * K --> H <= K
K δ N --> K < N
N $ W --> N > W
Therefore, H <= K < N > W
I. N $ H ---> N > H : True
II. W δ H ---> W < H : Not True
Answer: Option D
H © K --> H >= K
K % R --> K = R
R δ N --> R < N
Therefore, H >= K = R < N
I. N © K ---> N >= K : Not True
II. R % H ---> R = H : Not True
Answer: Option C
R $ T --> R > T
T © M --> T >= M
M % J --> M = J
Therefore, R > T >= M = J
I. J % T ---> J = T : Not True
II. J δ T ---> J < T : Not True
Answer: Option E
B δ A --> B < A
A * M --> A <= M
W © M --> W >= M
Therefore, B < A <= M <= W
I. W $ B ---> W > B : True
II. A * W ---> A <= W : True
Answer: Option B
B % T --> B = T
M * D --> M <= D
T © M --> T >= M
Therefore, B = T >= M <= D
I. D © B ---> D > B : Not True
II. M * B ---> M <= B : True