Here you can find Bank Exam Practice Test 10 Questions and Answers.
In this Bank Exam Practice Test 10 Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Bank Exam Practice Test 10 Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Bank Exam Practice Test 10 Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Bank Exam Practice Test 10 Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Bank Exam Practice Test 10 Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Directions (1-2): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions: Sunil started walking from point A. He walked 6 metres towards East to reach point B. From point B he took a right a right turn and walked 3 metres to reach point C. From point C he took a right turn and walked 10 metres to reach point D. From point D he took a left turn and walked 4 metres to reach point E. From point E D he took a left turn and walked 4 metres East to reach point F. Point G is exactly mid- way between point C and point D. If Sunil walks 4 metres to the North of point F, how far and in which direction will he be from point G?
2. How far and in which direction is point F from point A ?
3. Four of the following five are alike in certain way and hence from a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word BARGAINED, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
5. Which of the following will come next in the following series? 9 1 9 8 2 9 8 7 3 9 8 7 6 4 9 8 7 6 5 5 9 8 7 6 5 4 6 9 8 7 6 5 4
1. Directions(1-10): Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Once upon a time there lived stone cutter in a small village. He worked hard throughout the day, preparing the shapes that were ordered by his customers. His hands were rough and his clothes were dirty. One day he went to the mountain to cut a big stone. It was difficult to work as the weather was extremely hot. After working for several hours, he sat down in the shade of a nearby tree and soon fell asleep. After sometime, he heard the sound of a procession. He woke up and saw many soldiers and attendants walking in the sun, alongside the king who not only rode an elephant but also had an umbrella to keep the sun away. "How wonderful it must be to be a king", thought the stone cutter. He wondered how happy would he be if he were the king instead of a poor stone cutter. As he thought so, a strange thing happened. The stone cutter found himself dressed in silk clothes and shining jewels. His hands were soft and he was sitting on the elephant. He looked around at the attendants and thought, "how easy it is to be a king, these people are here to serve me," the procession moved on and the sun grew hotter. The stone cutter, now the king, became too warm for comfort. He asked the procession to stop so that he could rest for some time. At once the chief of the soldiers bent before the king and said, "your majesty, this morning you swore to have me hanged to death if we did not reach the palace before the sun set." The stone cutter felt sorry for him and let the procession go on its way again. "I am powerful, it is true, but how more powerful the sun is I would rather be the sun than a king", he thought. At once, he became the sun, shining down on the earth. Its new power was hard to control. It shone too brilliantly and burned up the fields with its rays, But no matter how hard it shone, it could not see through the clouds. It was evident that the clouds were even stronger and more powerful than the sun. The sun wished that it would rather be a cloud. It started using its new power. It poured rain down on the fields and caused floods. All the trees and houses were swept away but the boulder, which once it had been cutting when it was a stone cutter was unmoved and unchanged. No matter how hard it poured down on the stone, the stone did not move. The cloud wondered. "That rock is more powerful than I am, Only a stone cutter could change the rock by his skill," No sooner had it said these words, he found himself sitting on a stone. He picked up his tools and began working. Directions(1-2): Choose the word/phrase which is MOST SIMILAR in MEANING to the word/phrase printed in bold as used in the passage.
3. Directions(3-5): Choose the word which is MOST OPPOSITE in MEANING to the word printed in bold as used in the passage. LET
1. Directions(1-5): What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions ? (3325 ÷ 25) * (152 ÷ 16) = ?
2. 896 - (?)^3 = 4608 ÷ 12
3. 273 ÷ 3 - 9.1 = ?
4. √3969 ÷ 1.4 = ? * 2.5
5. 15.8 * 3 + 8.1 - 21.5 = ? + 14.6
1. Which of the following is the Currency of Bahrain ?
2. Which of the following organisations/bodies formulates the rule of international trade among/between the nation?
3. Which of the following services is provided only by the Reserve Bank of India?
4. Which of the following committees/Task Force was set up to suggest reforms in Banking Sector ?
5. Pranab Mukherjee won he Presidential election against
1. The system unit ___________
2. In Word you can force a page break ______________
3. The basic unit of a worksheet into which you enter data in Excel is called a ________
4. To reload a Web page, press the _______ button.
5. Which of the following is a programming language for creating special programs like applets?